Thursday, June 14, 2012

The last sujud

True Strory Told By Shaykh "Abdul Mohsen al Ahmad", it Happened in Abha (the capital of Asir province in Saudi Arabia)

**************************************************************

"After Performing Salat Al Maghrib, She Put Her Make-Up, Wore Her Beautiful White Dress Preparing Herself For Her Wedding Party, Then She Heard The Azan Of ‘Isya'
And She Realized That She Broke Her Wudu'.

She Told Her Mother : “ Mother, I Have To Go To Make Wudu And Pray "Ishaa"

Her Mother Was Shocked : “Are You Crazy ? Guests Are Waiting For You, To See U! What About Your Make–Up..??? It Will Be All Washed Away By Water !!
Then She Added ... "I Am Your Mother And I Order You Not To Perform Solah Now..!!! Wallahi if You Make Wudhu' Now, I Will Be Angry At You”

Her Daughter Replied: ”Wallahi I Won’t Go Out From Here Till I Perform My Solah..!!!
Mother You Must Know That.. There is No Obedience To Any Creature in Disobedience To The Creator."

Her Mother Said: ”What Would Our Guests Say About You When You'll Show Up in Ur Wedding Party Without Make-Up..??? You Won’t Be Beautiful in Their Eyes..!!! And They Will Make Fun Of You..!!!”

The Daughter Asked With A Smile: ”Are You Worried Because I Won’t Be Beautiful in The Eyes Of Creations..??? What About My Creator..??? I'am Worried Because, if I Miss My Solah, I Won’t Be Beautiful in His Eyes..."

She Started To Make Wudhu', And All Her Make-Up Was Washed Away, But She Didn’t Care
Then She Began Her Solah And At The Moment She Bowed Down To Make Sujud.

She Didn’t Realize That it Will Be Her Last One..!!! Yes.. She Died While in Sujud.
What A Great Ending For A Muslimah Who insisted On Obeying Her Lord. Many People Who Heard Her Story Were So Touched...

my conclusion ----->

SubhanAllah....She obedience to Allah, She put HIM as her first priority, and Allah take her soul to the placed where she can be closed to HIM, Allah gives her the best ending, which we dont know even we could have the best ending like her or not.

Are you ready for that moment? Do you know that you will lived for the next minutes? seconds?hours? No one knows when their real time to leave this world will come.

Which one will you choose???
Pleasing creations or your creator? this story , she didn't care if she was beautiful in the eyes of creatures as long as she was beautiful in the eyes of her creator. Can you imagine???
What will you do if you were in her placed.

Which one will you choose?
Dunya or Akhirah?
Ask yourself whether you are ready or NOT to meet our creator Allah S.W.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...