Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The story of EMO, Music, and Chocolate

Hi ! Assalamualaikum readers =)
 
Have you ever heard about:  nobody perfect? Ok cliché sangat lah tu.. When I feel stress , I can’t sleep. You know, I lost out of nowhere. I just can’t closed my eyes because there’s a lot of things inside my minds. I find comfort from music and chocolate. I also spend longer time on prayer mat. So, today Miera will not tell U about stress or about doa during my prayer. BUT miera will tell U about my favorite chocolate and music! Lets check it out~

 

Miera: an emo girl who loves to spend her time listening to emo song in her Red Sony Walkman Mp3 folder
Dove Dark chocolate: Miera’s favorite chocolate ever. And every time she comes to Guardian she will buy 2 or 3 bars of Dove! YUPP only at Guardian outlet U can find Dove chocolate in BP.
 
 
Two is better than One by Boys like Girls
When you’re alone, you listen to this song you will agree for every single lyric Boys like Girls sings. Admit it! Dengar sampai muak dan hafal sangat dah lagu ni. And this song banyak memory nya untuk Miera adalah mana boleh cerita.
 
 
Di saat aku mencintaimu by Dadali my favorite song ever
 
 
 
 
Khatimah Cinta by 6ixth sense
I don’t know lah this song serious sedih ~ dengar pun boleh nangis emo sangat kan, lyric dia sangat best. Lagu yang sedih dan sedap. Lagu ni sedih tapi sedap! Macam cerita Mohabbatein and Kuch Kuch Ho tahei tengok banyak kali pun still nangis, sedih tapi sedap. Layan sambil pegang tisu.
 
 
Angin Syurga by Misha Omar
Bila dengar liriknya sudah boleh kita mengerti cerita lagu ni
 
Hurt by Christina Aguilera ini memang lagu waktu hati menangis dan lagu dodoikan hati yang sedih
 
 
Setuju atau tak chocolate dan music lah girl’s bestfriend bila anda emo dan stress? Dan bagi miera emosi perlu dilayan dan perasaan perlu dibelai. Dan waktu miera melayan lagu jiwang karat di atas sofa kat rumah ni Dove chocolate lah menjadi penemannya. Siapa lagi kan? Ya lah adik-adik semua kat hostel.
Hi! meet my bestfriends from left: silky smooth dark chocolate, 71% cacao dark chocolate, and roasted almond dark chocolate. sesuailah untuk peminat tegar dark chocolate macam Miera ni. FYI Dove ni coklat yang mempunyai isi yang penuh dan memuaskan seriously! MURAH SAJOH~
 
 



p/s: Sekarang sila share dengan Miera what is your favorite emo song yang Uall dengar bila stress dan sedih~ AHHA maybe Miera boleh search kat internet , download and put inside my MP3 so I can listen it during my Stress and emo time with my Dark Dove Chocolate!

Dove chocolate is the best invention of chocolate in the world~ I think U should grab one and taste it!
 


1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired!
    Extremely helpful info specially the final phase :) I care for such
    info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time.

    Thanks and best of luck.

    Stop by my webpage ... Hotels in Melbournemotel specialslate hotel hotel deals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...