Saturday, May 18, 2013

Advice: engineering, Matric dilemma, UPU tips, and Future


i've been receiving questions about electrical engineering or EE lately, BUT WHY?! sebab mereka ni konpiuss nak amek bidang apa ghopenyer~

By the way, selaku student Electrical Engineering di UTHM, my advice to you is chill adek2.

Then ada some people asking me "what about matrik kak?"
MATRIC?! best kott! especially matrik johor, tangkak sebab ... banyak kain nak shopping raya.. lagu KMJ yang best tetiap pagi nyanyi.. and ada Gunung Ledang ualls.. air terjun feeling~ 
Scholars? Ok Miera hold scholar Telekom since Form 1. BUT was stopped after SPM. perform je matrik uall boleh je dapat scholar.
 OR perform je waktu Uni first Sem . For Electrical Engineering banyak lah jugak BUT my favorite Telekom lah kan.. as Miera Electrical Communication. Pray for me for the positive result untuk scholar dari YTM. I hope! wah~

yanaddei porrrah back to your real story Electrical Engineering lah Miera.

Alhamdulillah  my CGPA for first sem I got second class upper. (yess tak delah gempak BUT it is an achievement for me) It's not as easy as U think being an electrical student . REALLY? yes it is reality my dear. Allah menguji Miera untuk Miera berusaha lebih ke hadapan. More Struggle! tiada benda yang ada di dunia ni smooth flawless... our live is like a coaster ride. Ups and down. For an electrical student with hectic life like me means (belajar + debat) Miera bersyukur with what I have now! =D it is not easy. BUT I'll prove that I can do it! awak belajar saja pun rasa susah nak perform exam ni lagi bila ada komitmen. ITS about your time management. PRAY for miera guys to  grad with first class degree. every semester meningkat .. amin.



Nak scholar! Nak scholar!
What I can say : rezeki di tentukan Allah, namun tiada sesiapa pun yang boleh ubah nasib sesuatu kaum melainkan dirinya sendiri. Usaha tangga kejayaan. Yes I tahu .. I tahu. readers pun should know like I know.

Nak sangat eletrik? kalau tak dapat tak nak belajarlah kak.
Chill beybehh. it's just a course. There's a lot of courses outside there.
It's not you tak futher engineering gelap dah masa depan. Ada cerahnya bila banyak cabang yang you tak nampak lagi. you lose and gain. ceh macam konsep berat badan lah pulak kan. Miera pun nak jadi Petroleum Engineer tercampak sajohh kat Electrical Engineer. Pernah dapat kos Petroleum tapi ialls percaya berkat ibunda. ualls pun kena percaya jugak tau~

 
UPU tips:
apply to many places as well
 
Don't just rely on one place or Universities
 
UPU panel will think that ualls KEKWAT means choosy sangat
 
be strong.
 
set visions and ambitions as well.
 
Tawakal bila dah apply
 
doa banyak2. mintak family doakan yang terbaik!
 
Apa market kos lain kak? heh Mr. Google best friends ever you kan ada!
Jangan gemokkan otot-otot jari. Rajin sikit buat research!
when it is called future, why you still depends on other to give the clear figure for you?
Miera bukan lokek or Kekwat BUT just nak latih uall rajin research.
kat University your lecturer dont give you figure for asignment
so its all depends on you!
YES YOU!
 
GLAMOUR vs COURSES?! dont just added at UPU form just for famous university
lots of people outside there does not know UTHM. when I going out to pasar malam , an old lady asked me "dari mana ni dik ? nampak macam belajar lagi. belajar mana?" then when I answered to her UTHM then makcik tu cakap dengan nada yang quite loud sehingga pembeli-pembeli kat pasar tu looking at me "OOH UTHM yang kat Skudai, bagus tu dik tapi kalau tak belajar kena tendang"
Bhahaha makcik tu konpius imej UTM and UTHM maybe.
 
Education for me was really extravaganza importantoss. (penyakit over datang dah)
Know your strengths also your interest.
Miera didn't know even I masuk matrik.
Miera dapat Sains Modul 1 kat Matrik. which study Bio and Physics at the same time, bajet nak medic, law and engineering, sangat banyak ambition, I was thought that I am the BIOpro BUT I was totally wrong. When I opened up Bio reference book it seems like my bedtime story book. BUT during matrik Miera dapat lecturer Physic yang super ohsemm until Miera rasa buku Physic sangat berhantu sebab bila dah buat exercise tak boleh berhenti. SERIOUS ni! I was fall in love with Pascal, Bernoulli and Mr. Ohm's Law. Maths and Chemistry also Ohsem during that time. lagi-lagi Organic Chem. That's why I pursued Electrical Engineering. Nampak tak macam mana?
tett! kisah cintaku dan fizik momentos~~
Banyak bebel kan Miera ni..
 
Miera tahu advice miera ni bosan.. Nothing to scared with matric. nothing to scared with engineering. especially Electrical engineering. ENGLISH! practice lah ur English ok.. presentation all in English.. so from now on practice. Tak pandai? Practice jugak! Before this Miera kinda feel freak to speak or write in English BUT Miera practice conversate in English sikit-sikit. Nw, feeling like English was fun even ada grammatical error bila cakap. Tak kisah lah.. cakap memang lah tak tengok grammar. Maybe I not speak as good as Emma Watson but for Jawa like me its oklah.
heh I try jugak. and now I speak and write English confidently even I talking like rubbish. hasilnya my MUET and academic English alhamdulillah tiada masalah.
 
practice make perfect
practice
make
perfectosss!

 

 
p/s: akak wish U all the best. Wish U for bright and shine future!
your future in your owns not others. Not your mama or TOKMAK.
create your own ways
Dont too depends to others lahh
In Shaa Allah , Allah will ease everything .. amin~
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...