Friday, July 12, 2013

NOW I am UQD person !

 
Have you ever heard about UQD?

Krik krik krik~ OK fine

 

UQD is Unwise Question Disorder

 

(ahaks! Why I call it Unwise? It is because it look more politely than I call it Stewwpid) well I never heard about this. I bet you neither. BAHAHAHA. I am the founder of that disorder since I created it last night.  (U merepek apa kerepek? LOL LOL)


so last night, I went to surau for Tarawikh with my lil sis. I want Ualls imagine satu situation di surau OK,  then a makcik call me. Kononlah nak bemesra alam. I’ve told Ualls in last-last entry that I’ll try bemesra-mesra dengan jiran kan . Then I asked that makcik “Nak solat ke?” sambil buat muka kerang busuk =)

 
nak buat apa lagi.. kat surau kot.. takkan lah bersahaja-sahaja je kat surau.. takkan lah makcik tu buat lawatan sambil belajar pulak kan. And takkanlah dia mengendap anak dia solat pulak kan. Kan? Kan? Kan?!!!!! Noob gila I on that time rasa nak cari kotak menyorok tutup muka!! Muat lah pulak kan kalau nak masuk kan muka dengan  kotak! Faham tak perasaan ku oh.. ! MALUU!!!


After that I laju-laju ambil saf because I was too embarrassed. Face palm!

Great Miera .. U GREAT!


 


The fact about UQD is that you tend to ask people with the most obvious questions which you know the obvious answers. before I slept last night I’m thinking that why people ask unwise questions sometimes.

So, smart people please think about it!

 

Allah kalau dia nak berikan balasan tak payah tunggu kat akhirat kat dunia ni pun boleh balas. And I the type of people who really hate UQD persons. Which asked me the obvious questions. I akan feel annoyed and membebel di dalam hati “Eh, Tak nampak ke apa aku buat ni! Tanya lagi. Malas ah nak layan” Then I sendiri jadi UQD! Served U right Miera!


Actually people around me also have UQD problems: asking the most obvious questions which they know the answers . and I am proudly announced that me, Ze Cutes Kerepek Merapek Miera Maira is facing Unwised Questions Disorder! Big applause to me people YEAHH. I am UQD now!

U don’t ever feel bad or dumb to those with UQD. Uall patut rasa happy kot! At least uall ada effort untuk beramah mesra dengan orang sekeliling. Maybe it  just the beginning. UQD pun takpelah Senah!

 

By the way, I thinks common lah to be asking the questions which you already know the answers. Sometimes we all do that to look more ramah to another people , to appears friendly, awesome and sopan depan calon mak mertua. AHAKS! Maybe people around you will think that it’s fake acting from you BUT I think it’s good.
 

p/s: I’ve learnt my lesson already . Even Miera rasa malu and whatsoeva lah kan BUT syukur Alhamdulillah.  thank you Allah for never stop giving us lessons in life . see ya next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...