Sunday, June 14, 2015

To ME



·        Life isn’t about waiting for the storms to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain. Remember ! never stop learning as you never stop growing.

·        Sometimes you have to do what’s the best for you and your life, not what’s the best for everybody else.

·        Happiness is attained by 3 things: being patient when tested, being thankful when receiving a blessing, being repentant upon sinning

·        Bukan semua yang kita nak akan jadi kenyataan . I want to be a doctor but now I’m a future engineer. In shaa Allah a future Dr. Amirah . Did you know an engineer also can have Dr. title when they pursue their PHD? I will! In shaa Allah amin.

·        Don’t envy anybody . every person has no one else has. Develop that one thing in yourself, and make it outstanding!

 

p/s: sorry lama dah tak update blog! miahahaha since this semester is the chapter 6 of my engineering school life I'm kinda bit busy . tomorrow, is my first paper of final exam with my engineering fellas! Pray for me ya. thank you for your doa.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...