Friday, May 11, 2012

'tak nak' to ISRAEL
















HEllo MALAYSIAN hey2 okay my intention for writing this blog for me this message is just to urged all of you outside there to boycott Israel products as a sign of protest for their massacre of the Palestinian. okay people so you must say 'tak nak' to Mcd, 'tak nak' to Pepsi and 'tak nak' to MILO or NESTLE product. Oh MY GOD seriously how can I forgot about you my yummy choco top sob2 my favourite sundae ..since I'm being SAMURIAN my favourite (beli kat wetex parade MUAR)   :(((


its gonna be hard for me >.<.

I think this is the only way to stop these 'criminal' NO NO NO! AMIRAH how come you call these criminal. hahah act. I dont know to say the exact word okay.. but never mind :) we must boycott them, unless our beloved country MALAYSIA  willing to go to war with the Israel and faces their thousands of smart weapons, highly technology tanker and  their well  trained army .

 ISRAEL PRODUCT ---> ISRAEL ECONOMY ---> MONEY ---> SMART WEAPONS ---> WAR


Ok of course you get the chronology right. So if you stop buying all those thingy that come from ISRAEL surely their economy suffers,and stops them from getting weapons. The Zionist will not act as HITLER if they do not have any weapons. you see that, it simple , as simple as THAT.

look here my dear, if in average, each person in our country spent  about 70 USD  a year on STARBUCKS, LOREAL, NOKIA and etc, and let say, there's 50 millions people boycotting them, then the YAHUDI will lost about 35++++++++++++ plus la sampai hujung ahhah theres a lot of lost there. and if this is happen :) okay PALESTINIAN  U have good news after this.

MALAY people always says this words 'jangan terhantuk baru terngadah' hahah tak sesuai ke??? forget about it again ..so people what are you waitin for.. so you need to start from NOW!!dont make stupid excuses like "my face will turn into granny face if I'm not wearing my LOREAL" and dont say "since baby I have double cheese burger as my breakfast. so Dont delay Do it NOW!!!!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...