Thursday, May 30, 2013

Impatient Person?!


Assalamualaikum readers =)
 
 
Frankly speak actually I am quite an impatient person.
sometimes when I'm waiting people, it makes me angry,
when I looking deep into myself, I think the thing that seriously I hate is waiting.
and when my anger burst.. beristighfar sajalah.

Always miera bermonolog dalaman " I can change my lifestyle, change my outlook BUT why I can't control my temper and anger?" I was too impatient
it's very disappointing
Miera I think you need to calm down, chill and cool, always I told myself like that BUT after that I will do the same thing again! that's the fact about me.

Not long ago, I did qiamulail at Dewan Besar at my school and It was compulsory to all student on that time. As, I am the type of person yang memang hard gila nak bangun so can U imagine betapa tersengguk-sengguk nya miera during the qiamulail. during the first rakaat, the imam's recite the surahs which I think almost a juzu'. because of that my mind start wondering "bila nak rukuk bila nak rukuk ni .. sambil menguap" then suddenly I didnt realised yang tok imam dah rukuk ghopenyer. Ya Allah kenapalah aku lalai dalam beribadah ni.. (Tampar muka sendiri sebab jadi orang tak sedar diri, solat pun pikir bukan-bukan) .. I hope Allah can accept my solah .. amin "


then my mom send me to a muslimah camp
On that time in the same situation we all gather for qiyam
I cried while praying during that time
as I feel that I have a lot of sin to my Creator.. Astaghfirullah
while I understand about the meaning of surah Al-Fatihah again fresh tears streamed down my face.

 
Translation of Surah Al- Fatihah
All praise and thanks are Allah's, the Lord of the Alamin - mankind, jinn & all that exists)The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
(The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense)
 (You (alone) we worship, and You (alone) we ask for help - for each and everything)
(Guide us to the Straight Way)
(The Way of those on whom you have bestowed Your Grace, not the way of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray)





we as human normally we make mistakes, we not perfect. BUT when there is mistakes you should find the turning point for you to change. Tomorrow we'll never know. and I'm sharing these as I know that people outside there having the same problem as me.

Ya Allah guide us to the straight pathway


to be patient when doa, performing prayers, listening to others, eating, executing tasks, basically everything and anything. insyAllah..


dlm surah al-baqarah ayat 153 Allah berfirman yg bermaksud,
"wahai mereka yg beriman,mintalah pertolongan kepada Allah dgn sabar dan solat. Allah bersama dgn orang yg sabar."

surah al-Baqarah, ayat 45:
“Jadikanlah sabar dan solat sebagai penolongmu. Dan sesungguhnya yang demikian itu amatlah berat kecuali bagi orang yang khusyuk.”
Anas narrates:
“I heard the Prophet (s) saying: ‘Allah says: “When I afflict a servant of mine with respect to his two most beloved things (meaning his eyes), and he endures it patiently, I grant him paradise in return‘.”





p/s: So be patient :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...