Monday, June 3, 2013

The Repentance

 
Surah At-Tawbah (The Repentance) [9:3]
 
 
And [it is] an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the disbelievers, and [so is] His Messenger. So if you repent, that is best for you; but if you turn away - then know that you will not cause failure to Allah . And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment.
 
 
 
sahih Al-Bukhari vol 9 hadith no 502
Narrated Abu Hurairah RA:
The Prophet SAW said, "Allah SWT says, I am just as My slaves thinks I am, (i.e. I am Able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than them; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes 1 cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running."
 
Surah At-Taubah 9:15
And still the indignation of their hearts. For Allah will turn (in mercy) to whom He will; and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

p/s: thx for reading. till we meet again :) lets we build a better today and tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...